Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Our anniversary trip to Pismo Beach

We really had a great get-away to the central coast this past weekend (actually Thursday through Monday). We did a lot of wine tasting - really enjoyed the Paso Robles area (more than Edna Valley this time). We went golfing twice and I really enjoyed it!! There are two executive courses there that we have played before. Of course we stayed at the Kontiki - right on the beach - and listened to the ocean. How very peaceful!! I do love the ocean, you know!!

A fun little bridge in Arroyo Grande before we went wine tasting in the Edna Valley.

Coastline and lots and lots of birds.




Yoga Tom at the beach!!

We walked to the pier ... here I am talking to one of the girls and getting sand off my feet.

Sunset at Pismo





No comments:

Post a Comment