Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Maggie at 38 weeks ... and her message

FROM MAGGIE:
I just had my 38 weeks appointment... I have been going weekly since 36 weeks. Everything is still looking good. Now it is just a matter of waiting until Alia decides to be born. I am still growing as the picture attached shows... I'm almost our of belly button, but it still hasn't popped out yet. Beyond being rather tired I am overall feeling pretty well. It is taking more and more effort to move around with such a big belly... but I'm managing. Ryan installed the carseat into my car last week and my bags are packed for the birthing center. We are pretty much ready for the baby even though we still haven't bought all of the furniture for the nursery yet. We have all the immediately important things taken care of. Hopefully in the next week or two I will be sending out baby pictures instead of another belly picture...
but I am fairly patient. The main reason I'd prefer her sooner rather than later now is that Ryan goes back to work on the 26th and I'd like for him to be able to have some time with Alia before he has to go back.

Lots of Love,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment